Forum: Features request RSS
ASI1600MMC Amp Glow worse on narrow band images
spadekevin #1
Member for 3 months · 5 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: ASI1600MMC Amp Glow worse on narrow band images
Hi,

I'm not able to eliminate amp glow on my ASI1600MMC for narrow band images. The images below were captured using TheSkyX with temperature settings of -10C at 240s. The screen capture is from PixInsight, which did my image calibration. The Dark is a Master Dark integrated from 40 dark frames. The light frame is the SII image (of the Rosette Nebula) integrated from 9 SII light frames calibrated with the Master Dark. You can see amp glow in the light frame on the top left corner, the left edge and the bottom. The ampglow decreases significantly on my Ha and OIII images and is negligible on my 30s LRGB images (calibrated with 30s darks. Is the amp glow within performance specs for an ASI1600MMC?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/bbs/view…?f=21&…
B2b Video Marketing

Thanks!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 181.8 ms (99.6 ms) · 37 database queries in 87.6 ms
Current time: 2018-09-24, 01:28:55 (UTC +00:00)