Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Adding tracks to Winamp Playlist via web browser (HTML) How can i do this?
joejonsme #1
Member since Jun 2018 · 9 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Adding tracks to Winamp Playlist via web browser (HTML) How can i do this?
Hello,

I'm working on a HTML based interface for my "music" HTPC that i have connected to my HT system. I've got the tracks from my CD's saved in .wav format on the hard disk, and the web pages are saved locally on the machine's HD, so they render almost in realtime. It works well, so far, but it lacks one thing. Clicking on a song title opens the track in winamp, it pops up, loads the track, and disappears behind the IE window, and it starts playing.. So far, so good.. You can even browse to the next track you want to listen to, and click on it after the first one finishes. But you have to wait until after the first one finishes if you want to hear the whole track.
I need to know if there's a way to add the tracks to winamps playlist via HTML, or if a plugin or something like that is needed. I can rework the HTML if needed, obviously. It would also be nice if the track is the first one added to the playlist, if it would start Winamp playing automatically. Just to make it work like it does now, in that clicking a track's title starts it. Any ideas?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.…?f=20&t=529…
professional video company

Thank you.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 181.7 ms (84.4 ms) · 37 database queries in 81.7 ms
Current time: 2018-09-24, 01:29:18 (UTC +00:00)