Forum: General discussion RSS
No Playlist after 1000 files approx
clipbrd #1
Member since Mar 2016 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: No Playlist after 1000 files approx
Hello

I have been using Winamp to play movies in the house 24/7 for years, through a Cable channel RF modulator, on cable channel 90.. Can't remember when we added BrowseAmp, (it's also been years) but immediately it gave everyone the ability to select the movie playing from any device in the house,, Amazing !!

I didn't notice right away but we discovered that when we had over 1000 movie titles, BrowseAmp only displays "the playlist is empty".

Is there a setting somewhere I can change to increase the total and have BrowseAmp display the playlist again ??
I currently have over 2200 titles in the .M3U file.

Using Winamp 5.581, as far as I now BrowseAmp is the latest version, working currently under Win7 Ultimate.

I was a Fortran programmer many years ago,, and create my own HTMLs / Java scripts etc.
Please direct me to the setting, or how to fix this problem.

Thanks, clipbrd
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 108.3 ms (24.2 ms) · 37 database queries in 19.1 ms
Current time: 2017-10-24, 02:25:39 (UTC +00:00)