Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Skins RSS
Skin Selected Color
DoubleG #1
Member since Jan 2009 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Skin Selected Color
Robert (who put together the very simple, yet very functional Kalas skin) - nice job.  It's perfect for what I need it for, which brings me to my question - which is a general one that many of you who are much more familiar with CSS and html could likely answer:

Where is the "selected" color defined?

What I mean is this:  currently, I am using Browseamp to control Winamp on my XP box in my room (which is wired through the stereo and out to the home audio system (well, ceiling mounted speakers in the kitchen).  Since the conrolling computer runs Windows Media Center (for which I have a remote control), I (with the help of a nifty WMC plug-in) control the functionality of Browseamp with the remote control.  Here's the reason for the question:  How can I change the color of the "selected link" (which is currently a yellowish) to something that will stand out more so I can see it better from across the room?
I assume the color is some sort of "default" - but can anyone point me to where I can change it?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 131.1 ms (44.4 ms) · 37 database queries in 38.7 ms
Current time: 2018-08-19, 11:43:36 (UTC +00:00)