Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: BrowseAmp for QCD RSS
SKin Error
TrOjAn #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: SKin Error
Hi, I know you are no longer working on this plugin for QCD but I am desperate and I need help.

Winamp uses too much CPU for my liking, I have tried 6 versions from 2 - 5 and all are the same, so I tried QCD and its so much better I wanted to use it for my touchscreen.

I have tried using the RANGER skin as it seems about the best for my needs, however, as ]this screen shot shows http://uktrash.org/error.jpg theres a few problems with it.

Can anyone give me a hand to identify WHAT is causing it PLEASE?

Cheers, TrOjAn
Saxtus (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 147 posts · Location: Athens, Greece
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Hmmm, seems some tags doesn't open or close correctly, weird...
Saxtus
TrOjAn #3
Member since Aug 2008 · 3 posts
Indeed ;)

Driving me nutz, Im no web designer but I have spent the last 4 hours trying to get it to work.. no luck.

Looks like Ill have to try and get winamp running without the high cpu, at least the Ranger Skin works with that.

TrOjAn
RaineOutParades #4
User title: DJ
Member since Oct 2008 · 3 posts · Location: Canada
it's probably a little late for this, but winamp has options for CPU usage and priority...although i've noticed that if you set the options too low you get laggy music
Henry (Administrator) #5
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
QCD does not support some tag so you have to stick with winamp if you want all features.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 116.3 ms (37.9 ms) · 68 database queries in 25.9 ms
Current time: 2017-08-19, 07:07:53 (UTC +00:00)