Forum: Skins RSS
BrowseAmp Flash Skin
Henry (Administrator) #1
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: BrowseAmp Flash Skin
Hello all,

the latest BrowseAmp release 3.1 comes with a newly designed XML-based Flash skin created by me. The Flash source is included so feel free to modify/extend it. I am also looking forward for any discussions about creating Flash Skins.

--Henry
Mil0 #2
Member since Apr 2008 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Not sure wether this is the right place for this message, but anyway:

- I really like the flash skin, it's really slick, however, where's the media library option? Would love it if it had that.

Thanks in advance! :)
Henry (Administrator) #3
The media library is not yet implemented in the flash skin (as well as the file browser), but I wanted to share it in this unfinished state so others can use and maybe extend it because I lack the time...
TheRagMan #4
Member since May 2008 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
how can we help you to find the time?
i know a little bit of flash but not Xml and i m not understanding how to improve it.

I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY NEED THAT MEDIA LIBRARY AND FILE BROWSEEEER!!!!
Henry (Administrator) #5
XML is not that difficult as it may sound. Take it as some special html file with another extension. Just have a look at the files and you will understand how it works. I can also give you some explanations if necessary.
I am also not a flash expert. It was my first try. Therefore I have no good solution how to make the file browser and media library stuff. The playlist is really poor so far.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 139.7 ms (60.2 ms) · 67 database queries in 50.2 ms
Current time: 2018-08-16, 21:33:28 (UTC +00:00)