Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Standalone Client
adicm #1
Member since Apr 2006 · 9 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hi everybody: 

First:  Thanks to the developer for this wonderful app.  It really works like a charm, and I use all days to control my shoutcast in my home server to listen music at work.

If you are like me that don't want to have a browser open just to have accses to Browseamp, this could interesting you:  I'm working in a (very) simple standalone browser dedicated to browseamp.  This has the basic functions and it is still beta, but I If you want to try it and give some feedback or comments, I would appreciate.

This is my very first app, so, it could have a lot of bugs, but I can found anymore by myself so i decide to release as beta

The problem is: I don't know how to upload de files (or where) in order to let you download...  Does anybody have an idea?

It is develop in Vb Net, so, you need the .net 2.0 framework redistributable to run the app.  Last time I saw, it is 20 mb aprox and can be downloaded form the microsoft page. ( I don't know if i can distribute the framework with the app... I'm still looking for this)
Azimuth #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
You can attach a file to a post via the "File Attachments" area below the "Enter Your Post" area.
adicm #3
Strange....   I have "code buttons", "Enter your Post" and "post Icons", but not a place to attach.. Do I have to Turn it on or something?
Azimuth #4
Ah... You are new and are currently being Validated.
LordK #5
Member since Dec 2006 · 7 posts
Nice Idea ;)

I already did something similar to control Browseamp via the Tray Icon on the Client.

Control browseamp via tray Icon

Greetings

LordK
adicm #6
well, I think I'm member since a three or four monts, but I never had post in the forums.  How I know if I'm in the process of validation or that?  Is there a way to hurry the process?

LordK:  I saw your app, and I think is a nice idea too.  I didn't test it yet, because I want to leave mine "operational".  I don't like the idea of fill my tray with many icons.  Maybe, I will add a tool bar in my app in the furure (If i just figure how to do that.. I never tried something like that ;)
Azimuth #7
Maybe "validating" means that you were sent an email with a link to activate?
adicm #8
it could be.... I don't remember any mail to activate my acount....  I'm affraid I will have to create another one 'cause I can't find any mail
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 144.6 ms (62.4 ms) · 74 database queries in 48.7 ms
Current time: 2018-07-21, 17:22:35 (UTC +00:00)