Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Modifying eXtended skin
Mojo #1
Member since May 2004 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I have been tweaking the eXtended skin to match my tastes.

One option I'm trying to add is in the Media Library page, I would like to have the choice of adding the selected tracks either to the end of the playlist (the current behavior) or after the current track. 

I have added an appropriate button to medialibrary_template1.html next to the already-existing "add sel" button:

<input name="submit2" title="insert all selected songs to the playlist after current song" type="submit" value="insert sel after current song">

But I've looked all through the eXtended skin files and can't find where the button action is handled.  I know that when I find it I just need to copy it and change the action url from ?add=<#browser_enc_filename> to ?insert=<#browser_enc_filename>. 

Can anyone point me to the right place?  Is it hidden in some Javascript somewhere?

Thanks!
rony1434 #2
Member since Nov 2009 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hi all.
Well mate i am searching for this solution from last 2-3 weeks and still hav'nt found this.
So anyone here please give a postive reply.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 161.1 ms (68.6 ms) · 45 database queries in 66.3 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 09:43:47 (UTC +00:00)