Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Still using browseamp!
Keefy #1
Member since Mar 2003 · 89 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hey Henry, glad to see you are still going. Had a little hastle upgrading to the latest winamp so checked the site for any updates and it was down. Thought we might have lost you there! Anyway, just a short note to say thanks again for your work on the project. I've been using it for many years and it's still impressing people in my flat.

Remember that stuff we did with XML and client side processing? Give yourself a pat on the back for being one of the first AJAX applications on the web; well before anyone had thought of the name AJAX!!  B)

Also, I've never given up development of that "skin", only it's grown into a full blown client-server thing. It's on the backburner at the moment as it's sunny in Glasgow recently! ;)
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hey, thanks for your message. I really appreciate it and I'm still happy to have created such a versatile platform where you guys can play around even years after the last release.

Regards

Henry
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 195.6 ms (86.9 ms) · 43 database queries in 84 ms
Current time: 2018-02-24, 23:26:58 (UTC +00:00)