Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Can't remove own files
kalzekdor #1
Member since Jun 2006 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hey, I've recently started using brosweamp. It seems quite cool, but I'm having issues. I'm using the user-management system to have multiple users, each with different privliges. On some of the users I've checked the box "remove all files". These users can remove playlist items without any issue. On the rest of the users, however, I check the box "remove his files". These users cannot remove any files, not even the one's they added. I noticed that after adding a file from a user, it lists it as "added by someone", no matter which user adds it. I assume this is the issue, but I don't know how to fix it. Any ideas? I'm using BrowseAMP 2.10 and Winamp 5.111.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 157.1 ms (68.3 ms) · 37 database queries in 64.6 ms
Current time: 2018-07-21, 17:19:52 (UTC +00:00)