Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Winamp 5v2 crashes with browseamp
Ian J (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
I have just loaded winamp 5v2 and browseamp 2v08 or 2v10 onto a fresh install of XP pro, SP2

Starting winamp, with browse amp or webamp causes it to crash with an error from winamp.

"I was trying webamp, I'm not a traitor!"

It has left winamp running as a process (two entrys) but not visable in aplications when you hit Ctrl Alt Del, I had to reboot to shut them down nothing else would kill them.

I reloaded 5v13 and everything works.

I know it's winamp which has the problem, what can I do about it?
Anony mouse (Guest) #2
No profile available.
Link to this post
I have the same problem.
Jorn (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
Yup me too. I'm running Winamp on my 2003 Server. And since the upgrade my winamp crashes. When i remove BrowseAmp it runs fine.

I'm back to 5.13 now, and i don't like it :).
DigitalMatrixIO #4
Member since Apr 2005 · 11 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
try looking , ooh, I don't knw, 4 or 5 posts down for the same topic, or use the search function.
http://browseamp.saxtus.gr/board/index.php...ct=ST&f=1&t=619 there is the original topic about this issue (started the day winamp 5.2 was released)
Jorn (Guest) #5
No profile available.
Link to this post
Yup Yup Yup

I've seen it. But i prefer to post here. Just to get a lovely reaction from somebody.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 152.3 ms (71.7 ms) · 45 database queries in 64.6 ms
Current time: 2018-12-16, 06:56:07 (UTC +00:00)