Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Restrict search to return only playlists?
N Winter (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Hi,
I'm relatively new to browseamp--and I have to say it is utterly fabulous.  I've got my entire music collection on an old PII in the basement, and this is the solution I've been looking for to control playback over the house LAN, from my Pocket PC.

I'm wondering, though, if there is a way to restrict file searches to return only certain file types--specifically, .m3u files.  I'd like to be able to search my files and only have it give back playlists--not all files that match.

I've played with skins some, and have set up the browser only to display m3u files, but even when a search is directed to that template, it still lists mp3s (et al) in the search results.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 155.4 ms (62.4 ms) · 33 database queries in 62.3 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 09:42:31 (UTC +00:00)