Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
using multiple skins
Guest_t0me (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Hiya,
Browseamp rocks!

It would rock even more for me if I could use multiple skins,  so I can get one skin (ideally eXtended) from my LAN pc's and access a different one (PocketPC would be good) from my WIFI PPC.  
Does anyone have any idea's?     I couldn't even find where the files were being hosted from to phaff around with them.

Now after you've sorted that one for me ;-)    how about working out how I can use all the PC's around my house and have the same music being pumped out of all of them synchronised...
Azimuth #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
If you set up multiple users, you can do this (multiple skins). Just log in from each system with different credentials. I do this for the touch screen in my foyer.

Winamp cannot sync multiple systems, AFAIK. There are player apps out there that can do this, though (James River Media Center comes to mind).
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 149.4 ms (48.9 ms) · 39 database queries in 44.5 ms
Current time: 2018-07-16, 06:34:45 (UTC +00:00)