Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Existing website, want BA as addition
hmm?
joeonthego (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
I have a website already, I'm wanting to know if I can adjust the page BA is linked to, example:  192.168.0.1:80/ba/
rather than just:  192.168.0.1:80/

I'm just wondering if that's possible before I delve into this...I don't care if I have to creep around in files to accomplish this, I'd just like someone to let me know if it's possible, or if they've done it, and how.  Thanks   [email protected]
Azimuth #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I think all you can do is change the port from 80 to something different (say, 8080). You could then redirect from 192.168.0.1:80/ba/ to 192.168.0.1:8080.
joeonthego (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
Thanks much, my boss at work suggested that as well...stupid that I didn't think of it.  I often miss the obvious.  I went to test it out from my phone (sidekick) and it froze browse amp, so I'm gonna play with it a little more tonight to see what I can find out, Thanks for being so prompt, very helpful, and friendly.
DigitalMatrixIO #4
Member since Apr 2005 · 11 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
another option would be to use a service like URL=http://www.dyndns.org]dyndns.org[/URL] they can give you a static name to allow you to access your dynamic IP address, and i believe they have the option to change the port to access something than the default 80.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 175 ms (79.7 ms) · 47 database queries in 72.5 ms
Current time: 2018-02-24, 23:51:00 (UTC +00:00)