Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Media Library
Problem With Media Library
ShortassJr (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Hello Guys i love this plug in its great but i have a problem its all setup and working but i cant get Media Library to work you add the file and it dosnt play it at all it goes to play it but just sits on 0:00 and dosnt move what is the reason for this?? any help would do me a favour due to the fact the Media Library uses ID3 tags and you can search better then using Browser.

Thanx Shortass
Azimuth #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Welcome!

Adding items to the library would not play it, since you are not adding it to a playlist. Winamp works the same... Unless I don't understand you completely.
ShortassJr (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
ok well songs have been added in the media library but when you go to add them to tha playlist it dosnt play the song, so for eg. i am wanting to play a song i go to browseamp and then go to library and look and find a song i the library then i decide to add it then click play in browse amp it wont play it at all it just sits on 0:00 as if there isnt a song to play????
Guest (Guest) #4
No profile available.
Link to this post
ok i have kind of found the issue if i go to winamp thats running the server and right click on the song that i haved added to the playlist from browseamps library and go to view file info and if i look at where the file is coming from its really wrong, for eg. if i wanted to play The Game - How We Do and the file was coming from C:\Documents and Settings\Server\My Documents\My Music\ALBUMS\The Game - The Documentary\06-the_game-how_we_do_(feat_50_cent)_(produced_by_dr_dre_and_mike_elizondo).mp3 for some stupid reason browseamp is adding a that same song but it has told winamp that it is coming from here C:\Documents and Settings\Server\My Documents\My Music\ALBUMS\C:\Documents and Settings\Server\My Documents\My Music\ALBUMS\The Game - The Documentary\06-the_game-how_we_do_(feat_50_cent)_(produced_by_dr_dre_and_mike_elizondo).mp3 i dont understand help me.......
ShortassJr (Guest) #5
No profile available.
Link to this post
By the way that guest is me sorry forgot to put the name in lol
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 195.5 ms (94.1 ms) · 45 database queries in 86.6 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 21:18:51 (UTC +00:00)