Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
Random files / Voting system
Jorrit (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
It looks like the "keep playlist alive" option adds a lot of songs that are already played within the same hour.

It would be nice to keep track of the previously played songs (I think that the WinAmp library already does this) and set an option with: "don't add random song when played within the previous xxx minutes".

The voting system is a bit unclear to me, but it seems to be a WinAmp library option too. It would be nice to set these options per rating (so the higher rated songs are played more than the lower rated).

There is a downside to this suggestion: you must use your library and keep it up to date. I suggest to use these options if the song is found in the library, if not, then use default settings. Winamp does support to update the library every xxx minutes and let them monitor predefined folders.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 160.4 ms (63 ms) · 33 database queries in 62.2 ms
Current time: 2018-02-24, 12:21:43 (UTC +00:00)