Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
Some few request
Gortex #1
Member since May 2005 · 10 posts · Location: France
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Some few request  :rolleyes:

It would be great if a HTML Tag like <#connected_user> (with the number of connected user) and <#list_connected_user> (with the name of all connected user) will be add  :)

I would like to have more information about who is connecting to my BrowseAmp Server directly on my main page

And, I think the log system is pretty rudimentary.
It would be great to have option like a day-by-day log for example with a log file for each day
and option to log only some user and on the oposite log everybody except some users.

It would fantastic if the log file will be created compressed NTFS Attribute if the Hard disk is on NTFS (or just an option if the detection is too hard to code)
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I think it would be easier to parse the logfile with some php, perl or even JavaScript. But I have not a minute to do that. Maybe you guys have some time to do that and share it here.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 214.6 ms (109.4 ms) · 43 database queries in 104 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 21:19:12 (UTC +00:00)