Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Broiwser Re-loads Page (repeatedly)
Robert (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Using Browse Amp 2.1
Connection to the server works fine, screen loads in browser & all control functions work.
Problem is constant re-load of the page from the server.
I've tried this with two different clients using both MS IE and Mozilla Firefox w/ same results.
Is there a configuraiton option in WinAmp or BrowseAmp to stop this?
Azimuth #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I have heard of a problem like this with PocketPC, but, not a regular PC. Reloading of the pages should happen; the skin being used dictates how often.

Which are you using and how often does the reload occur?

Tony
Robert (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
The problem I described does looks to be a skins issue.  In particular, I have the problem w/ TTunes & Masterbeats.  When I return to the base or extended skin & reload the browser, the problem does not repeat.  I think I'll stick w/ the basic skins for now.
THanks fot the response.
Trey (Guest) #4
No profile available.
Link to this post
I am getting the same with "Frames" skin & IE6,the playlist refreshes every 2 or 3 seconds and if your trying to scroll it takes you right back to the top of the list...very frustrating.

No problems with the other skins,I prefer to find a fix rather than change,I have un-installed and re-installed,I have purged my Temp folder,my Temp Internet cache,the Prefetch folder.

I noticed that if i sign on under a non-asdmin account it does not refresh so quickly as when I am signed in
Guest (Guest) #5
No profile available.
Link to this post
Ok I :-D  put browseamp into my intranet zone and and then disabled meta-refresh...all is good
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 167.4 ms (76.4 ms) · 45 database queries in 70.7 ms
Current time: 2018-02-24, 23:46:04 (UTC +00:00)