Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
Retain Music Folder (Networked Drive)
bb80301 #1
Member since Feb 2003 · 25 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Henry -- thanks, as always, for Browseamp.  I've been using it with my "Musicman" skin (written and shared a LONG time ago) on a daily basis to navigate my 250+ GB music library.

I have a request... I use a folder on a mapped network drive (a drive on a networked PC mapped locally to "M:") -- so my root folder is "M:/Music."  If the networked PC goes offline, browseamp will switch the folder to the default "C:\Program Files\Winamp\"  and it stays this way (even after the drive comes back online) until I redo my Browseamp configuration and point it back to "M:\music"

Is there any way to make the "M:\music" setting stick, ie. avoid having automatic default of "C:\Program Files\Winamp\" become my new saved setting?

Hopefully, the above is clear -- if not, please let me know.

Thanks, again, and regards
BB
This post was edited on 2005-04-05, 21:50 by Unknown user.
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
That would work. But I'm about to start with my diploma theses and that's why I don't have much time for coding. But maybe I can find a free minute. Sorry
Guest (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
No need to be sorry, Henry.  I'm extremely thankful for all of your effort on this fantastic tool.

Good luck on the thesis -- I've been there and know how difficult and time consuming it can be.

Best
BB
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 183.4 ms (83 ms) · 45 database queries in 76.8 ms
Current time: 2018-02-21, 12:51:47 (UTC +00:00)