Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
PHP library search
Scott (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
I'm using curl to pull pages from the browseamp port and reproduce them on my existing webserver so that I can run all my web services on one port

Most of the functions like play/stop/pause etc work easily but I can't find a way to run searches on my media library or to change from one page to another

Has anyone played around with making a PHP browseamp front-end/ have any ideas how I can do this?  Is there a better solution than what I'm trying?

Thanks!
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I haven't played around with media library queries over php. But maybe you have to use a POST command.
Scott (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
That's what I'm thinking, but I'm having trouble getting the POST command sent through to the other port from the browser.  No problem with any of the other stuff or pulling the data from BA.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 154.2 ms (66.1 ms) · 41 database queries in 65.3 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 09:26:59 (UTC +00:00)