Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Remove from playlist issue
Doesnt work?
Pip-Pip (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
As i wrote in topic, when i hit any of the buttons labeled "remove from playlist" (all skins) or select files with the checkboxes then hit remove, they dont. if i hit the "clear playlist" buttons it works.

Is this a bug with winamp / BA versions im using, or simply a mis-config on my end?

versions i got:
Winamp: 2.75
BA: 2.10

I tried fiddeling around with the settings, both with user restrictions and without, and all restrictions enabled/disabled.
let me know you who got more knowledge :)

And last - GREAT plugin. all i wanted. ima write my own skin soon.

Emil
Pip-Pip (Guest) #2
No profile available.
Link to this post
I upgraded to 2.80 and it didnt help, upgraded once more to 2.95 and then it suddenly worked. is there a change in winamps API there, or does it have something to do with the winamp library that wasnt included in the earlier versions?

some explanation for this would be nice.

Emil
Henry (Administrator) #3
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
These features only work with Winamp 2.9x and above. I recommend Winamp 5.x for additional library support.
Pip-Pip (Guest) #4
No profile available.
Link to this post
ah ok, thanks for the fast reply.
I already got working on my skin too, exept for its just the coding bit for now.
Ill post a url later on if anyone would care to help me sort out some bugs after ive written enough of them :P

Pip-Pip
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 135 ms (52.5 ms) · 43 database queries in 46.6 ms
Current time: 2018-08-16, 21:42:51 (UTC +00:00)