Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
remote control panel & ssl support
ahmes (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
hi. if someone  were to use this over the internet it is great that is has passwords , but it would be a + to have some ssl encryption properties
also  it would be great to have some tags & to build a control panel for addming new users , new ip's that can access it , create new users etc ..... the works :) . hope to hear a reply soon . bye
ahmes (Guest) #2
No profile available.
Link to this post
forgot to mention some things.
1) when it downloads a file it downloads it as browser.html   how can i mak it send the file name ??
2) in that control panel ... there should be some kind of ..... whatever that shows witch user is on the site * what ip & what files is he accessing .... etc ... i guess this is goin g to be based on the log file....... or not
ahmes #3
Member since Nov 2004 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
one more question . in the config there are options where you can upload files , but i didn't find anything about it in the help or on thw web interface :(
ahmes #4
how do i use the upload feature ??
Henry (Administrator) #5
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Ok, here are some answers:

how do i use the upload feature ??
Use the eXteded skin and open the 'Browser' page.  Scroll down, choose a file with 'Browse...' and hit the 'upload' button. Thats it. Your file will be saved in the current browser directory.

when it downloads a file it downloads it as browser.html how can i mak it send the file name ??
The eXtended skin uses the correct filename.

some kind of ..... whatever that shows witch user is on the site * what ip & what files is he accessing
Feel free to modify your favorite skin. Just parse the logfile with some JavaScript. But that is none of my business... Let me know if you made it.  ;)

ssl encryption
Not available. Sorry.

...build a control panel for addming new users ...
That would be way too complex. BrowseAmp is NOT designed to contain a remote config tool. Use WinVNC instead.
ahmes #6
i have an ideea for ssl. mirc has ssl support & it uses 2 dlls from open ssl. there dll's are
ssleay32.dll & libeay32.dll . wouldn't it be possible to add ssl suport by using those dll's
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 185 ms (88.3 ms) · 57 database queries in 77.2 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 19:57:44 (UTC +00:00)