Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
bug with rowse.html refresh rate?
Ben (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
The browse.html page refreshes at a very high rate (every second?).  I've perused the html code but haven't found a place to change the refresh time...perhaps its the control?  Anyway it would be nice if the refresh rate could be adjusted as constantly refreshing causes the page to jump to the top.

Ben
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Take a look at the HTML code and search for a line like this:
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5;URL=index.html?refresh">
content="5 means it is reloaded every 5 seconds. Modify/delete this line as you like.

If it doesn't work you could ask the author of that skin or maybe tell us what skin you are talking about.  ;)
Ben (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
The problem is with the eXtended plugin.  The problem occurs when I click the "Browser" link in the left.  The page that is showing the current directory (browser.html) scrolls to the top every second.  So if there are a lot of items to show and I scroll down...as soon as the scrollbar is released the page scrolls to the top.  I have checked and confirmed that the page is NOT reloading every second (added alert to onload).  Something else is causing the page to jump.

Oh and I love browseamp....so great.  =)

Ben
Henry (Administrator) #4
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Then you have an outdated version. Download the latest BrowseAmp with the fixed eXtended skin.
Ben (Guest) #5
No profile available.
Link to this post
I just installed the latest version from your site and the problem still repros.  Let me try and clarify what is happening.  When viewing the browser.html page there is a table of all the folders/files for browsing.  Below the table is the "upload" and "add url to playlist" input boxes.  Those two boxes are scrolled off the bottom of the page automatically (your list of files must be long enough for scroll bars to appear).  It appears that something is causing the file table to scroll into view...and scrolling the two input boxes off the page so they can't be accessed.

Ben
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 158.6 ms (64.7 ms) · 48 database queries in 57.5 ms
Current time: 2018-07-22, 18:49:35 (UTC +00:00)