Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
removed played songs
axel (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
When I have the checkbox on for "remove played songs"  I have the following problem/bug:

If I rewind in a track it will be removed from the playlist (thats not a real prblem because I can still RW and FF in the track (for seeking)) but when the next song is played the 2nd song in the playlist will be played and not the first. And the first song is removed again e.g.

playlist:
1. song1(playing)
2. song2
3. song3
4. song4

On rewind the song on position 1 is removed.
so you get:
1. song2
2. song3
3. song4
--song1 is still playing

when you go to the next track the song position1 will be removed and the song on position 2 will be played.
so you get this:
1. song3(playing)
2. song4
--song2 will never be played until it will be added to the play list again

Can you help this problem or is it because winamp sets a flag for the song

greetings axel
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
You must not use Winamp's track navigation while having the remove-played-songs feature enabled. BrowseAmp needs to poll the currently playing track 'cause it is not notified by Winamp whenever the track changes. Seeking within the track with the Winamp controls confuses BrowseAmp's track change detection algorithm. You habe seen the result. Either you use only the BrowseAmp webinterface for control or disable the remove-played-songs feature.
axel (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
That's a pitty cause I use winamp on my desktop and other peaple use the web interface (on a LAN party or at work).
But I will also use the webinterface then if there is no other solution
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 157.9 ms (67.3 ms) · 41 database queries in 59.3 ms
Current time: 2018-07-21, 17:16:26 (UTC +00:00)