Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Skins RSS
PeteAmp
Pete (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
A new skin.  Basically adding the controls of Browseamp to a winamp interface...

I need help making this skin.  I've just got a new job and I won't be able to finish it on my own...  I'm at version 0.04, but it's not progressing quickly enough.  You'll gget full access to betas of the project and be able to implement your own changes.

If you can offer your help to what will could become the new standard skin for browseamp, then send an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject "browseamp skin"

Thanks,

Pete
Pete (Guest) #2
No profile available.
Link to this post
I certainly have not yet received the outpouring of support I was hoping for on this project, but, I have a new job in London tomorrow, so I can't complain.  I will be out of the reach of the internet 5days of the week, starting tonight... so I think it very unlikely that I will be able to continue this project to any great extent.

I have uploaded the latest version to Henry, and you will have to pester him to give you a copy.  Its highly functional even though it's not as graphically happy as it ought to be.  Read the wishlist and version history to figure out what's going on in the skin.

Hope to hear from someone soon, offering help... I hope.
Hope you enjoy it,

P
Henry (Administrator) #3
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I have added the latest version (0.4) to the skin download page on the BrowseAmp website. I hope you'll get some support.
Have fun in London!  ;)
Pete (Guest) #4
No profile available.
Link to this post
I'm at work, sitting in front of a Mac (yuck).

I have submitted version 0.10 to Henry, and hopefully, he will have time to post it soon.

As I have very little time for development, I hope that YOU will be able to help.

Past skinners, this is a call to action.  Help peteamp grow.  Just download the new version and send an e-mail to the address on the front page.

Thanks,

Pete
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 167.6 ms (84.1 ms) · 43 database queries in 77.5 ms
Current time: 2018-02-24, 23:36:24 (UTC +00:00)