A Few Bugs...
Bug Reports
HypnoToad #1
Member since Jul 2004 · 14 posts · Location: Wales - UK
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hi,

It's great but a few annoying bugs really drag it down:

occasional crashes with winamp 5.03, settings are only saved on exit so when this happens settings are lost.

network folders e.g. \\william\music, when there is more than one in the additional folders list only the last one is listed on the browse amp generated webpages.

browsing of sub-folders in the additional folders list is not allowed unless browse outside root directory is checked. Browsing of subfolders should be allowed even when this box is unchecked.

In the broswer back to home folder should be replaced by a home folders view listing the machines home folder and any additional folders.

Thanks,

David
<a href="http://www.way2.info" target="_blank">www.way2.info</a> - Find all information here
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
All user settings are saved when closing the user management window. Maybe I'll add a 'save' button.

network folders: Didn't notice that yet. thank you. But you could link the network path to a drive letter to prevent this. And I won't work too much on the browser pages 'cause many people use the media library instead. Am I wrong?

I agree with the checkbox issue. If I only had more time...
HypnoToad #3
Member since Jul 2004 · 14 posts · Location: Wales - UK
Group memberships: Members
Hi Henry, thanks for getting back to me so fast.

I find the media library more difficult to browse than the directory stucture as CDex had very nicely organised it for me :) and I prefer playing albums.

Thanks for the drive letter assigning tip, i'll give it a go. :smart:

Cheers,

David
<a href="http://www.way2.info" target="_blank">www.way2.info</a> - Find all information here
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 161.3 ms (67.7 ms) · 48 database queries in 62 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 09:23:37 (UTC +00:00)