Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Trying to get ranger to refresh
bushy (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Hi,your software is great,i've been trying all sorts of ways to do what it does but none was so simple....anyway heres what ive done,i've a laptop with a wifi card,currently communicating with a home-brewed linux router in the attic which is also hitched up to a local WAN,(but thats another story,check out www.irishwan.org!),and it controls winamp running on a machine hitched to the tv and speakers........i've tried the 'ranger' skin on that machine in large screen mode at the same time,to display whats playing,but it doesnt update the artist etc ...ive tried inserting a html refresh into the head of the page but then it causes the screen to blank while its refreshing which gets a bit annoying....im a bit lost w/java and that.....
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
We have Ranger skin topic here. Maybe you get an answer there.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 186.5 ms (86.9 ms) · 39 database queries in 83.8 ms
Current time: 2018-08-16, 21:40:11 (UTC +00:00)