Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Media Library
robc #1
Member since Jul 2004 · 5 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
BrowseAMP is great. One quick question: one the skins that support the Media Library ... is there any way to set either a default query or option to load the first screen (or first "audio") screen which comes up to show say, either all artists, or all genres, or all some sub-set?

I can edit the source (i do web dev) so if there's a good query string I could just add it to the files and be done with it ....

The catch is, when I click "audio" I get a monstorous list. It'd be nice to come up with a list you could drill into, rather than having the first "audio" list  be a list which lists everything, displaying all content in the audio list.

any thoughts, pointers, ideas, would be great. thanks.

wonderful tool, thanks very much for your hard work.

:rob
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Thanks!

A query showing only artist/albums does not exist. You could ask the winamp devs to add such a query. I'm currently working on splitting the query results in multiple pages. Maybe that helps you out. I hope to release it tomorrow morning, presumed it does not get too late tonight...
robc #3
Member since Jul 2004 · 5 posts
Group memberships: Members
Thanks. The paging, "next / previous" helps enormously. Most excellent tool.

thanks again! keep up the great work, we all appreciate it!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 180.6 ms (79.9 ms) · 48 database queries in 75.8 ms
Current time: 2018-02-24, 23:25:16 (UTC +00:00)