Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
load playlists
please integrate it :)
Fenta (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Hi,

I LOVE tis plugin, but i´ve an request: I´ve large playlists so its better to select complete playlists from browseamp than songs. It would be a great feature imho to be able to load/unload complete playlists.

also there should be checkboxes in playlist-overview for deleting multiple files

LG; Fenta
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Interesting request. Does the media library support that?

You can add the checkboxes on your own.
Guest (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
Quote by Henry on 2004-06-01, 05:39:
Interesting request. Does the media library support that?
Hmm, I am not a coder yet, so I cannot say if its makeable. But it would be cool :)

You can add the checkboxes on your own.
Oh yes, sorry, i better should look exactly at next time.

Btw: Is there a way to integrate user-management for admins via webinterface? This would be helpful if you have a few servers in different rooms and have same users at all servers, but main-control from you admin-Room :)

LG; Fenta
Henry (Administrator) #4
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Btw: Is there a way to integrate user-management for admins via webinterface? This would be helpful if you have a few servers in different rooms and have same users at all servers, but main-control from you admin-Room
Sorry, that would be too much work. I better focus my work on the winamp interface. So forget about that.  ;)  
But you can copy the BrowseAmp user.ini file to all other servers instead.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 155.9 ms (69.2 ms) · 46 database queries in 63.4 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 19:49:28 (UTC +00:00)