Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Skins RSS
LAN_DJ bug
Mojo #1
Member since May 2004 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I'm using the LAN DJ skin (with of course my own mods to make it even better, like putting the song artist and title in the title bar, and fixing the track time hours field display bug).  But there's one bug that's got me stumped...the "onmouseover" info window popup works great, but the "onmouseoff" action breaks the track time counter (sets it to the track end time rather than the current time).  Danged if I can figure out how to fix it, any suggestions?
Azimuth #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
I see that error too. I would carefully check for problems in the script. When I had only one error, all Javascript refused to work.
Mojo #3
Member since May 2004 · 3 posts
Quote by Azimuth on 2004-05-10, 21:16:
I would carefully check for problems in the script.
If I actually knew Javascript that would be a lot easier!    :lol:

As it is I just kind of muddled around to fix the other stuff.  I tried just deleting the "onmouseoff" action but then the popup window never goes away...which is somewhat annoying.   :rolleyes:  I was kind of hoping that someone with some Javascript knowledge could tell me what to do...

Does it bother anyone else that the turntable arm is mirror-imaged in the LAN_DJ header graphic, or is it just me that's so anal?  It's nice graphic composition (better than if the image were correct, I think) but it still bugs me somehow. 

By the way, kudos to Henry for the plug-in and the same for the skin authors!
Azimuth #4
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
Heh! I was afraid of that. Have you tried sending an e-mail to the author?

I never noticed that the arm is backwards! Hehe!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 186.8 ms (75.3 ms) · 53 database queries in 67 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 21:26:39 (UTC +00:00)