Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
#browser_directories template=filename
I just can't seem to find a way to contr
Thowelljr5 (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
I am attempting to create an album art grid 3 by 3 in the window the rest of the album you could scroll down for. This whould enable me to create a juke box type skin.  But since i can't find a way to
start a row
insert #browser_enc_directoryname end cell
insert #browser_enc_directoryname end cell
insert #browser_enc_directoryname end cell and end row

I need some help

my guess is the easyist way whould be to have more than one template allow to be specified left, center and right in this case my problem is solved and there could be another varible for width so that
<#browser_directories tempLeft=filel.html tempcenter=filec.html tempright=filer.html width=6>
whould ouput L C C C C R making 6 coulmnes across then starting a new row

But that is still limited because there is no way to jump to letters in the alpabet or if the list only genrated what on screen then it would not take as long (ex pearl jam to pink floyd is on the screen)

thanks
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I know what you mean. I'll think about that and report back later.
thowelljr5 #3
Member since Apr 2004 · 5 posts
Group memberships: Members
I figured out away to script the encode directories this still needs to be tested. I need to add a way to pull the encode name and the non. I will test it tonight and set it up to display the cover art from the directories next.  After I get a completed skin layout, I'll send it in and I later like to find out how I can display art right from the id3v2 tag
Henry (Administrator) #4
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
You can not display cover art from the ID3 Tag. Yet...
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 161.4 ms (81.9 ms) · 50 database queries in 74.6 ms
Current time: 2018-12-14, 22:36:31 (UTC +00:00)