Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
reboot pc
zin (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
hello

i' ve seen in control admin page that it' s possible to shutdown winamp and serveur (good) but is it possible to have same action for pc ( reboot, shutdown and hibernation) ??

B)
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
See BrowseAmp manual (standby, shutdown, reboot command).
"Server" means the computer(real hardware...) on which BrowseAmp/Winamp runs. So all of your ideas are possible.  ;)
zin (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
hello

ok i think first it was winamp+ shoutcast ... :-)
you said it s for winamp+ pc ( i try this later thanks)

but is it possible to disconnect shoutcast , (shutdown and reboot also)??
admin page for shoucast have a kick source but when i do this i have only a fast cut of source and reconnect immediatly ( no kick(pause) for a longtime, or shutdown or reboot)
it will usefull to have this function on the same page
also i search to control browseamp by irc ( on a computer distant ) but i ve not found good  plugin or bot to do this ...

:huh:
Henry (Administrator) #4
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Shoutcast cannot be controlled by BrowseAmp. Shoutcast does not API functions for other programs to do that.

I am sure there are a lot of tools for Winamp to acccess it by irc (here).
zin (Guest) #5
No profile available.
Link to this post
thanks

...maybe you could use some tag from shoutcast command page also in browseamp admin ?!!..

for irc (plugin ircex) is only a plugin for say on channel what title is "on air" but i search a plugin for command winamp like browseamp and chombot for browseamp (old topic about chombot on his forum i see ) but is not easy to understand ... maybe is possible to control (play, stop, pause, etc) winamp easily from irc
 directly from a winam irc plugin ..
or directly with a integration in browseamp (irc->browseamp->winamp) cos browseamp is more complete for command :-)
but except chombot (but i  not understand it) for browseamp i don t know how to control winamp on irc (a sort of bot)...
if you have an idea to control it  from browseamp irc command  :-)
and why not from an instant messanger ( a sort of bot for control browseamp with irc and with an instant messenger?)

i search a multi acces control of winamp with browseamp for:
 web(ok actually)+irc(?)+instant messanger(??)+wap(ok actually)...

...thanks for your very good  job  :-D

:smart:
Azimuth #6
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
Group memberships: Members
Have you seen IRC[ex]?

They say it controls Winamp.

Also, s.Winamp Control here.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 173 ms (79.1 ms) · 54 database queries in 67 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 05:38:39 (UTC +00:00)