Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Bug in 2.07? Plus Question/Feature Request!
Ben (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Hey Henry..

Great piece of software as always! I think I might have found a bug in the LanDJ Skin, which I know isn't created by you, but thought I would mention it here. In Playlist it lists the Artist twice, eg at the moment I have 10CC playing, and the playlist comes up as..

10 CC10 CC - I'm Not In Love

Another question. Is it possible to speed up showing all my music? This is probably a windows problem, but it takes quite a long time to list all my 4500 songs (!). And finally is it possible to list all music by album, as well/instead of show all the music? I would find this really useful if I wanted to play just music by one particular artist!

Anyway.. keep up the good work !
Ben.
Azimuth #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I never used LAN DJ enough to notice that, but, I see it too. He uses both <#playlist_artist> and <#playlist_songtitle>. This, I believe, is a song tagging issue. I only use <#playlist_songtitle> (also used by the base and extended skins).

I believe Henry just sped things up pretty well. Maybe there is more in there somewhere?  ;)

For the albums, I would just use the search bar and type in the album name.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 191.3 ms (69.6 ms) · 39 database queries in 65 ms
Current time: 2018-02-21, 13:05:50 (UTC +00:00)