Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
song name & title won't show
song name & title won't show
drewandkat (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Can anyone tell me why the song name and title will not show in my browseamp session for all of the cd's that I have ripped to harddrive?  I am using MS media player and I am creating .wma files.

It appears that when I download a .mp3 file from an online store, ie; www.emusic.com, it shows the artist and songname just fine.

Am I having a problem because I'm creating .wma files?  They play and sound great in browseamp, they just won't show the title and artist. :o
Azimuth #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Try my TTunes skin and see what happens. I see the same problem when the "wrong" metadata fields are used (I also rip to WMA format).
FeL0niOuS.mOnK #3
Member since Mar 2004 · 10 posts · Location: Cincinnati, OH
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
in winamp right click the appropriate files and choose "file info" there you can edit the stuff ... if you have alot of files you might try the VERY handy Tag'n'Rename software .. it does cost you some dinero but its well worth it .. and the trial version works pretty well with the right tools ;-)
~joe brockhaus
~tH3 FeL0niOuS mOnK
".:: lE3T nINjA bL!nK3r eNabLeD :.."
[img]http://www.uc.edu/~brockhjd/images/joe_cs.png[/img]
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 153.7 ms (74.8 ms) · 45 database queries in 66.1 ms
Current time: 2018-08-16, 21:33:11 (UTC +00:00)