Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Can Browse Amp Do This?
TheDude1888 (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Can Browse Amp limit the amount of song enqueues for each user. 
ie. A listener can choose xamount of songs within a certain amount of time or it would prolly be easier to say a listener can put in xamount of songs only when theres less than yamount of queues in the playlist.
If this option isnt available I can just implement a php script to do this, but it would be easier if Browse amp di this alrdy.
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I've been working on that feature but it is not yet available. I don't think I can finish that within the next week so maybe use some php script for that task. Thanks!!
TheDude1888 (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
Ok, I'm having some problems trying to use php with this program.  Have you tried using php with this program?  It's nothing I can't fix but I'm jus wondering if you have done php at all with browse amp.
Henry (Administrator) #4
We had some discussion about php stuff and I have just completed a very simple example how to get that to work.

I have attached an archive with two folders:[list]
[*]phpWrapper
[*]phpSkin
[/list]
Copy the phpSkin folder to %WINAMPDIR%\plugins\browseamp and phpWrapper which contains the php wrapper file into apaches (or whatever you use) http directory.
Make sure you have php with the CURL Package installed. Edit the index.php an change the two variables in the first few lines for you needs.
Select the php Skin in BrowseAmp config and open index.php.

Works great  :-D
The author has attached one file to this post:
php.rar 1.4 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
kay (Guest) #5
No profile available.
Link to this post
the script is interesting, however when I start it I only get the html interface and nothing happens when I click on the buttons.

yes - i do know how to setup a server and my server works perfectly. tried with diff. flavours of apache and also some other servers. nothing :S
Henry (Administrator) #6
Is the track information displayed correctly or are there some php error messages?

You must have BrowseAmp user management disabled.

Are you familiar with php? Try a debug output from line 14. Insert the following line:
echo $BrowseAmpServer.":".$BrowseAmpPort."/index.html".$get;
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 151.5 ms (73.5 ms) · 53 database queries in 63.7 ms
Current time: 2018-12-14, 21:38:14 (UTC +00:00)