Forum: Features request RSS
Some ideas
Eric #1
Member since Jan 2004 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hello!

I love it plug-in and I thought of the following functions:

A function to load the cover from ID3v2 Tag's MP3 file and if no picture is in tag, plug-in will try load image file from the folder where MP3 is stored.

(ex: if winamp play: "Jessy - Look at me now.MP3" the plug-in load and show "Jessy - Look at me now.JPG" on the web browser)

An option automatically to post a page in the "Now playing" in to the Library of winamp 5. (ex: with page: Arstist - Title - Album and cover) for shoutcast listener.

(Ex: if a listener conect with your radio shoutcast, a page opens)

It's super plug-in! I will dedicate a heading to him on my web site winampFR soon!

Bye!
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
I have already planned to load images from ID3 Tags but I still have problems to find a good library that supports that function 'cause I won't write that on my own  ;)  But I'm on it!

I'm not sure what you mean with the second suggestion. Maybe you can explain that a bit more detailled. I have not played with Winamp 5 a lot...
Guest (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
"Now playing" is in fact the "Mini browser" integrated into Library of winamp5.

[Image: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/efv.78/winampfr/ml.jpg]

I would like your plug-in load a page in the "Now playling" like this radio (in winamp CTRL+L and past http://210.120.247.22:1290 to listen and try function )
I would like an option to make similar!

And it would be necessary that this page is posted for everyone even if the access to the other pages is restricted when user management is enable.
Eric #4
Quote by Henry on 2004-01-18, 19:37:
I have already planned to load images from ID3 Tags but I still have problems to find a good library that supports that function 'cause I won't write that on my own  ;)  But I'm on it!
To load an image since the tag, you can ask the author of it plug-in, it will be able can be to help you.
Henry (Administrator) #5
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Yeah, now I got it.  :-D
Can't be too difficult. I'll try that.

ID3: Thanks for the link. I'll write him a mail as soon as possible.
Eric #6
Thanks and good luck for the next version!  ;)
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 175.2 ms (81.4 ms) · 60 database queries in 71.7 ms
Current time: 2018-12-14, 04:08:05 (UTC +00:00)