Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Skins RSS
Request for highlighted name attribute
tkinaz (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Thank you for creating such a wonderful plugin.  I have one request...<BR><BR>I need to place the playlist into a frame.  When the playlist is long, the highlighted link for the currently playing song is usually not visible in the frame unless I scroll down to it.  I would like to be able to use a javascript command similar to the one below when loading or refreshing the list so that the highlighted song will automatically scroll into view in the list:<BR><BR>this . currentsong . scrollIntoView (true)<BR><BR>Would it be possible to add a Name attribute to the anchor tag that is generated for the highlighted song to make this possible?  Perhaps the Name could be user definable as a new attribute called "hlname" on the BrowseAmp #Playlist tag as follows:<BR><BR><#Playlist width=500 border=1 highlight=#00cc33  hlname=currentsong  class=standard playlink=index2.html removelink=index2.html><BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>tkinaz<BR><BR><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><BR><a href=""></a>
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Yes this is a good idea. I'll add this in the next release.<BR><BR><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><BR><a href="http://www.browseamp.com">http://www.browseamp.com</a>
Lee Alder (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
Kewl hook up!! Loved it on TSS (The Screen Savers).<BR><BR><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><BR><a href=""></a>
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 181.1 ms (82 ms) · 41 database queries in 71.4 ms
Current time: 2018-07-17, 09:16:28 (UTC +00:00)