Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Can't trash / erase file from playlist
gogo (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Hi.

Really tops program, just one fault that i seem to have with my install is, i cant erase / trach a single file from the playlist. I have to actually clear the entire list. Is this a known fault? Is there a fix?

Thanks heaps.
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Can you see that little trashcan near the tracklength of every song in the playlist? Yes, that's the kick-me-from-playlist button.  ;)

If you have user management enabled, make sure you have the permission to remove tracks.
gogo (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
yeah i see the trash can, and i press it, and it refreshes the screen, and the track is still there. Tried turning user managment off, with on and correct settings, still dosnt work. The only way to clear playlist is to clear all.
Henry (Administrator) #4
:o
Well... congratulations, you are the first with this problem - and I have no idea what to do now...

Anything else about your setup I should know (winamp version etc...)?
gogo (Guest) #5
No profile available.
Link to this post
heheh thanks!

running winamp 2.9*, other than that, install is standard. I must say the program runs really well, and i have no other issues bar this little one. Its not really too much of a problem, i take the good with the bad.
sxd (Guest) #6
No profile available.
Link to this post
I believe this is a browser issue.  I have the same problem in Firebird and Mozilla, but not in IE.  Bad html?
Henry (Administrator) #7
I'm sure it is not bad html 'cause I also use Mozilla without any problem. Maybe bad browser/firewall settings?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 182.3 ms (93.8 ms) · 55 database queries in 84.7 ms
Current time: 2018-12-12, 09:33:02 (UTC +00:00)