Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
File access
Joe Huff (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
When I select browser or search during playlist population I get an error message saying " Cannot be Found" with a yellow exclamation mark on the server monitor. When I select OK it goes away and alows me to then view the files from the remote computer.

FYI - the server is running on Windows 2000 Server and the remote computer is Windows XP.

I have made sure the MP3 file location is correct and my user Identity is set for all privlages.

Any thoughts??
Thanks,
Joe
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
What do you mean with 'during playlist population'?
Can I have a screenshot of that message?
What BrowseAmp version?
Guest_Joe Huff (Guest) #3
No profile available.
Link to this post
By population - I meant wen I have the player open on remote machine and when I click on the browse button to access my MP3 file library, the message pops up on the server. When I close that message I can then access the library. I am using your latest version of Browseamp ( which by the way - is pretty cool

Not sure how to post a screen shot ( i have it though ) just a retangle  screen (windows colors) yellow triangle in it with a exclamation mark and a message saying " Can't Be Found". Thought it was Windows created but have not seen any entries in my event viewer journals regarding it.
thanks,
Joe
Henry (Administrator) #4
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Have you tried to disable the display other drives option in BrowseAmp?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 150.4 ms (64.6 ms) · 46 database queries in 57.4 ms
Current time: 2018-12-16, 05:37:14 (UTC +00:00)