Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
Playlist length & Browser directories
Jonathan Stott (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Is there any way of getting the number of tracks in the playlist? I know I can do it with some Javascript array hacking but that's just nasty  :blink:

Also, is there any *easy* way of stopping the '..' directory from appearing in the listing? At the moment I have the template surrounded by Javascript that inserts <!-- --> comments around the culprit, but that's also rather awkward. (The reason being that I have 'special' directories (with playlists in for example) prefixed by ! which appears above the .. entry, making the browser look untidy.

Thanks,
Jonathan
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Is there any way of getting the number of tracks in the playlist?
I think this one is missing... But has just been added, comes with the next version.

...stopping the '..' directory...
I'll also add an option to suppress the '..'
Henry (Administrator) #3
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I have modified the code to keep the updir entry (..) always on top of the directory list. Comes with the next version.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 136.8 ms (50.6 ms) · 44 database queries in 45 ms
Current time: 2018-07-18, 05:04:07 (UTC +00:00)