Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
Server Should Start When Computer/winamp Starts
KooLTaB101 #1
Member since Sep 2003 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hi,

I think that BrowseAMP is a great program.  The programmer should be proud for making such a great program. 

I think that BrowseAMP should start when Winamp Starts or, if possible, when the computer starts.  Perhaps make the "server" start, and when Winamp starts, have the plugin connect to it......kinda like what ShoutCAST does. 

If that isn't possible, is there an easier way for me to start the server when I start WinAMP?  Because it is kinda a pain to go into the prefs everytime.  I could be doing something wrong, and if I am...please tell me otherwise.

Thanks,
Matt
http://matta.no-ip.org
Azimuth #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
Once you start Winamp, BA should start automatically. I don't recall doing anything special to get it to work like that. When I start or stop BA, it stays that way until I change it.
KooLTaB101 #3
Member since Sep 2003 · 2 posts
Ah, yes; After I had written this post, I soon realized that it started on its own.

Thanks!
Matt
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 186.4 ms (75.5 ms) · 48 database queries in 70 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 09:47:05 (UTC +00:00)