Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
Browser Requests
Brett (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
It would be really cool, if you could browse in a thumnail view, like XP's explorer.  I have all my music folders show an image of the album art.  It makes it easier for me to find music that I'm in the mood for.  Kind of like browsing my CD collection.

The only other thing I can think of that would be nice is the ability to drag and drop songs in the playlist to change the order.

Other than that, Browsamp rules!!  Thanks to everyone who's worked on it.
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
A thumbnail view can be realized with a skin. Not neccessary to add a thing in BrowseAmp. Keefy tried it with his XML skin. Maybe you have a look at it.

Drag'n'Drop is NOT possible with HTML. But feel free to create a Flash or Java skin that supports drag'n'drop. I'm looking forward for it...  :-D
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 151.6 ms (53.2 ms) · 39 database queries in 48.2 ms
Current time: 2018-07-17, 09:19:48 (UTC +00:00)