Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
What The Heck
Browseamp Starts and quits
gurumaster (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
ok here we go  i installed it all seems ok  start the server  soon as i connect to it the server stops  i cant get anywhere   it just  starts  i make a request and it stops again someitmes i get half a page
gurumaster (Guest) #2
No profile available.
Link to this post
Oh yeah just found a neato thing  if i use localhost 127.0.0.1 to connect it works perfect  but soon as i try to connect via 192.168.0.1  it stops and is there a way i can bind it to another gateway  I have a bluetooth network going and  browseamp seems to default to the BT adapter connection  not my lan connection to the internet
Henry (Administrator) #3
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
BrowseAmp does NOT use a specific IP address to serve the pages. The IP is just to identify the computer. You can use another IP the server owns to access the BrowseAmp pages.
gurumaster (Guest) #4
No profile available.
Link to this post
What i am wondering  is why Browseamp server stops when i say use 192.168.0.1  but when i use 127.0.0.1 it works just fine  i have check and unchecked the allow localhost only button  still no luck
Henry (Administrator) #5
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Well... no idea. Anyone else?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 163.7 ms (77.4 ms) · 48 database queries in 73.4 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 01:25:53 (UTC +00:00)