Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
Random Track Exclude List
Clay #1
Member since Jan 2003 · 91 posts · Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I'm starting to use the "add random track" feature more ... just to mix up the music. But I realize that there are some directories that I really don't want to pick from (e.g. Christmas songs in July).

How about an .ini file parameter to exclude directories from this feature?
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Yes, you are right...
I could start crying about my limited time etc. but I think that won't help...  ;)

I have an idea: I'll open the  BrowseAmp to-do list for public posts and hope you collect your ideas and add them in a list style as I did it. I hope that helps me finding the next programming challenge...
Clay #3
Member since Jan 2003 · 91 posts · Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
Group memberships: Members
You "sound" a little stressed, my friend ... take it easy your new work is exciting so we all get involved in pointing out little "problems".

My comments are just thoughts to help the cause. I think you are right by building a "todo" list which can prioritize bugs over enhancements but that's hard to separate sometines. I'll start putting together a short list and post it in the next few days.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Clay
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 165.3 ms (73.1 ms) · 48 database queries in 66.8 ms
Current time: 2018-12-14, 21:25:15 (UTC +00:00)