Two Little Problems
comment not long enough & Pic from Tag
Moguai #1
Member since Jul 2003 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hi Folks
i've got two little problems.
I'm using Winamp 2.91 with Browsamp Verison 2.03 and i would write an information Site about the current played track.
But I'm not able to get the Picture(s) from the Tag information which I insert with "GodFather" (Mp3Tagger). My second problem is that the Comment field is not long enough (only 510 Chars).

Is there a way to show the Meta Data of a mp3 file? So that i know which fields are filled?

P.s. THX Henry for great work! :-D
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
...get the Picture(s) from the Tag information...
You mean you embed picture data in the ID3 tags? If so, there is no way yet to read these pictures with BrowseAmp. I did not investigate in this direction but if anyone has some information about this I'd like to read it here.
...Comment field is not long enough ...
Well... not my business I think... ;)
...show the Meta Data of a mp3 file...
Trial and error  :P.
There must be a way to get a complete list of ID3 tags but I don't know it - yet.  Anyone else?
This post was edited on 2003-08-02, 22:14 by Unknown user.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 139.2 ms (62 ms) · 43 database queries in 56.5 ms
Current time: 2018-12-18, 12:52:17 (UTC +00:00)