Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
Shoutcast Support ?
Juido #1
Member since Apr 2003 · 28 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
As i use BrowseAmp as an interaktive playlist for a inet radio i guess it will be very nice to let winamp connect or disconnect to the server by BrowseAmp.
--
Lead-Dj of
#generation.X - the next Generation is You
#generation.X @ Quakenet
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
I don't really know what you mean...  :unsure:
Please explain. Maybe in an e-mail.
Juido #3
Member since Apr 2003 · 28 posts
Group memberships: Members
Well..

ok.

hmm..

:)

ok i use winamp with the shoutcast plugin to stream audio to a shoutcast server, where ppl are able to connect to hear my s██t. well but u have to click on the connect button within the shoutcast plugin to connect to the server.

as i use BrowseAmp for an interactive playlist, if no other DJs are availale to broadcasting. the only way for a free DJ to kick me from the streamserver is to restart the streamserver or closing my winamp with BrowseAmp.

But then if my winamp is closed, what will happend if the active dj has no more time left and want my interactive playlist back to the streamserver ?

he have to call me evertime to restart my winamp and connect again to the server.

it will be a nice feature if i can tell winamp to disconnect or connect by BrowseAmp., because there will be no more reason to shutdown Winamp. it will be still running, waiting to reconnect to the shoutcast server by a BrowseAmp order.

i hope that will help u out :)

if not: Dann erkläre ich das ganze eben noch einmal auf deutsch :-p
--
Lead-Dj of
#generation.X - the next Generation is You
#generation.X @ Quakenet
This post was edited on 2003-04-10, 17:13 by Unknown user.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 184.4 ms (86.4 ms) · 48 database queries in 79.9 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 19:38:20 (UTC +00:00)