Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Features request RSS
Grea Ap!
genekeenan #1
Member since Mar 2003 · 18 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I love this ap, i had been using a xml based system but i could not get it do to alot of the things i needed. This is totally great. If i could just be set up to query a database like mysql for when doing the searches instead of doing it itself it would be totally awesome: The search is not so good on large directory's

I am making  a interface using Flash, I will post it when it is done. The controls will be much nicer. The fast forward and rewind buttons will be constant feedback devices so it will fastforward more like a regular tape deck. The volume is controlled via  a slider so the control is more infinite. It also will display the time remaining etc without having to refresh the page and it will be an actual countdown instead of a static number.

I have not looked that closely at all the code but it would be great if the file names were not made upper case. I can fix this my self if it is too much trouble tho.

cheers! Well done!

gk
FIX #2
Member since Mar 2003 · 3 posts
i made a flash browseamp skin along time ago heres a link to it Click here
the fla files are in the zip file, i never spent much time on it so thats why its not that great haha
Henry (Administrator) #3
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Thanks for the nice comments! I can't wait to see your flash skin  :)

I don't think MySQL support will come. There are many other things with higher priority.
Searching large directory structures can take much time but I have no idea how to make it faster.  :(
genekeenan #4
Member since Mar 2003 · 18 posts
What is on your "todo" list?

thanks,

gk
Henry (Administrator) #5
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Porting the new template engine from the QCD version to the new 2.90 Winamp. Unfortunately there is no plug-in API documentation for WA 2.90 yet...
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 182.9 ms (91.9 ms) · 59 database queries in 82.9 ms
Current time: 2018-12-18, 13:25:39 (UTC +00:00)