Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
A Thanks And A Small 'bug' In The Help
FreeJack #1
Member since Mar 2003 · 10 posts · Location: nivaa, denmark
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
In the site help, in the list of HTML tags for the skin, the desciption for SkinList and TheTime are identical. Just thought i'd point it out...

And Thanks for a kickass plugin. I'm running two machines here, and i'm using the secundary machine to see the playlist whenever winamp is running in the background on the primary, be it because i'm working on a terminal server, or because i'm playing a game. Very nice work!

I'm currently working on a simple non-visual skin, which may be of interest to some of you. I'll be back with more detail when it's done.

Seyall
Allan
This post was edited on 2003-03-06, 10:48 by Unknown user.
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
...just wondering what a non-visual skin would look like... :P

In the site help, in the list of HTML tags for the skin, the desciption for SkinList and TheTime are identical.[/CODE]
f*ckin' copy'n'paste!
This post was edited on 2003-03-06, 14:37 by Unknown user.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 161.2 ms (70.8 ms) · 43 database queries in 65.4 ms
Current time: 2018-02-24, 12:11:24 (UTC +00:00)