Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Post Your Website Running Browseamp Here (Important)
Page:  1  2  next 
Wal-Mart #1
Member since Mar 2003 · 5 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I just thought this would be a good topic that would be intresting... but how about if everybody posts their URL to their website running browseamp... that is if you have browseamp viewable from the net.

well, here is mine  wallyx.com/audio
Azimuth #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 427 posts · Location: Chicago, Illinois - USA
Well, I don't have BrowseAMP for QCD, yet, but, here is the page where it will be...

http://guest:[email protected]:8000/qc-frame.psp

This is also my home control page. The guest login doesn't allow any actions, but, you can look!

Tony
bb80301 #3
Member since Feb 2003 · 25 posts
Good timing for this thread...  inspired by Wal-Mart, I've added shoutcast to the MusicMan skin -- creating:  MusicManNET.

You can check it out here:
http://www.musicmannet.tk
Login/Pass:  test/test

Please don't pass my site & the login info along to others -- it's for my own personal use & I don't want to create any copyright issues.  I'm just posting it here to let the group see what I've down w/ BrowseAmp.

This stuff is so b███hen!  Thanks again to Henry for BrowseAmp & to everyone else for all of the great ideas.

Also, please post any comments / suggestions.  I'll post the skin files later on today.

BB
Saxtus (Administrator) #4
Member since Jan 2003 · 147 posts · Location: Athens, Greece
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Quote by Azimuth on 2003-03-05, 13:31:
Well, I don't have BrowseAMP for QCD, yet, but, here is the page where it will be...

http://guest:[email protected]:8000/qc-frame.psp

This is also my home control page. The guest login doesn't allow any actions, but, you can look!

Tony
Wow!!!
What hardware you used to build all this ...remote controlled home system???
Please respond! It is just awesome!!!
Saxtus
Azimuth #5
Aw, thanks, Saxtus!  :rolleyes:

My house is outfitted with X-10 hardware (X-10.com), and, I have an old PC running a program called PowerHome (myx10.com) that lets it all happen. PowerHome has a built-in web server, and, I also run another server program so I can get to my music from anywhere. Add to this an audio distribution system for whole-house audio, a web cam, and, a few other goodies, and, I'm in tech heaven!

Tony
Henry (Administrator) #6
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Tony,

you should make the lights control public and set up a webcam in your neighbours house directed to your house.
I'm sure it is fun to see your house flashing all night...  :-p
Azimuth #7
That would be funny! I have seen a site where a guy had public control of a light and had a webcam. All the light did was flash!  :lol:

Tony
Wal-Mart #8
Member since Mar 2003 · 5 posts
www.drivemeinsane.com/ is a guy who does that...    After seeing that website is what made me want to do stuff like getting a webcam, browseamp, and i hope to get some x10 in the future :-)  

Wal-Mart
wallyx.com
Que (Guest) #9
No profile available.
Link to this post
Here's my home automation page running on Homeseer 1.6.66 www.homeseer.com

http://walker.homedns.org:8000/  (both homeseer and winamp have to be running to see it)

Click on ultrastatus link to see browseamp in the left iframe.  I am very much in the midst of 'tweaking' this setup. 
hope you like it.

-Que B)
Que (Guest) #10
No profile available.
Link to this post
Forgot to give you the login!!!

user: guest
pass: guest

-=Que B)
Azimuth #11
Very nice, Que!
Juido #12
Member since Apr 2003 · 28 posts
Hi all,
well now its on me to post a little link :)

Infinit.Radio a little privat non comercial Inet-Radio use browseamp too now for a interactive Playlist if no Caster is available :)

You can visit us at http://www.infinity-radio.de or into the Quakenet @ #infinity.radio

I build browswamp into my playlist. Click on our Radio page on Juido on the left middle side.

enjoy it :)
--
Lead-Dj of
#generation.X - the next Generation is You
#generation.X @ Quakenet
Stovieus #13
Member since Apr 2003 · 1 post
Que, thats an amazing set up you have there. 

If you don't mind me asking, how much did a set up like that set you back?  I only ask because I'm toying with setting something up, on a much smaller scale.  I'm curious as to how much money I'm going to drop when I get sucked in to this, I know I will.   :lol:

Stovieus
Azimuth #14
Since Que didn't chime in yet, I'll pass along my system info. My system includes device control (i.e. lights), and, a whole-house audio system (fed by QCD/Winamp). I started with a kit (ActiveHome Super Deal) from x10.com that came with a controller, a few lamp and appliance modules, a few motion sensors, a couple remotes, and, a few other goodies; I think I paid $150.

I then outgrew the simple software that came with it and switched to PowerHome from myx10.com ($39). Since then, I've added several extra modules (~$12 each), and, an audio distribution system that encodes audio and sends it over my phone lines for receivers around the house (~$100 for a transmitter and receiver; $50 each for receivers). I have two old stereo receivers (from two upgrades) that feed speakers in the basement, kitchen, master bedroom, and, the master bath, in addition to my home theater system.
tripp (Guest) #15
No profile available.
Link to this post
got it running right here:
http://www.madeofglass.com/

still trying to tweek it to the best way to use it, but having fun with it still...
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next 
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 241 ms (147.2 ms) · 104 database queries in 118.7 ms
Current time: 2018-12-16, 06:18:12 (UTC +00:00)