Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: BrowseAmp for QCD RSS
Browsing For Files With Qcdbrowseamp
Henry (Administrator) #1
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Now that I started developing the file browser for QCDBrowseAmp I would like to ask everyone to comment some thoughts.

I think the browser behaviour will be the same as in BrowseAmp for Winamp. There will be an MP3 root path from where you start. You can enable browsing above this start folder and enable displaying all other drives. Now it is also possible to follow links to other folders (*new feature*).

@Clay
The problem with the BACK-button of your webbrowser cannot be solved. (we had that discussion before). For that I had to use the full path including drive letter in the HTML commands.

Here are some reasons:
 - The generated html files get bigger due to the larger links => takes more time to load
 - Anyone will see the hdd structure
 - The URL length is limited

If anyone has some ideas on these things please let us know.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 196.9 ms (86.2 ms) · 37 database queries in 84.9 ms
Current time: 2018-02-25, 21:20:15 (UTC +00:00)